We have an extraordinary team of volunteers who give their time to Dove Hospice. You’ll find our fantastic team of volunteers in our shops, at the distribution centre and at Dove House. Their contributions are immense and we couldn’t deliver our service without them.If you would like to become a volunteer for Dove Hospice, there are lots of options:
- In our Dove Hospice shops
- In our distribution centre, sorting donated items ready to be sent to the shops
- In administration
- In the laundry/Dove housekeeping supporting our therapists
- In our patient café
- Maintenance and odd jobs
- Patient Support
- Events and fundraising
- Offering your own unique skills to help us grow as a service
- Being creative, practical and kind.
Please contact Val Raggett, HR Manager – Staff and Volunteers:
Phone: 028 2580 3000
You can complete an application online: Volunteer Application Form
You can also download a Volunteer Application Form and post it or email it to us.
Our volunteers come from different backgrounds, experiences and age range (but those under the age of 16 must have parental consent).