Kia Ora, welcome to Dove House
Dove House is exactly that – a house sitting in beautiful, tranquil grounds near the mouth of the Tamaki River. We are surrounded by nature with a wetland area that encourages native bird life like the Pukeko and of course we have our very own Doves!
- The services at Dove House are available for patients and carers from Monday to Friday and offer holistic support through the uncertainty and transition of living with life threatening illness
- Our point of difference is that we care for patients from diagnosis onwards. This includes those expecting a full recovery to those who need support for end of life care. (Dove Wing is our 24hr care unit)
- Our programme of care focuses on mind, body and spirit to bring confidence, clarity and strength.
- Our philosophy is to enable and empower people to find their sense of holistic well-being.
- Our staff are highly qualified to assess your needs every step of the way, working with other health care professionals you are seeing and taking into account the treatment you may be undergoing. We will talk all of this through with you on your first visit and plan a way forward together.
You can look at how to Access the Service and use the referral form
- Nursing and Medical Support
- Counselling/Emotional Support
- Body Therapies (Aromatherapy/Massage, Reflexology and Guided Breathing)
- Lymphoedema Therapy
- Oncology Massage
- Creative Therapies (Art, Music and Journaling)
- Skin and Nail Therapeutic Treatment